- Packing accomplished: None.
- Printer cartridges: Exchanged for some paper and store credit after 4 hours of driving around.
So at least I now have enough paper to print new books - something that's seriously needed.
- Craigslist items: Unsold. Some guy may drive down from Berkeley tomorrow and take the lawnmower off my hands for a pittance.
- eBay: Supplier still isn't talking. I've issued $200 or so of refunds, and may need to do $50 more. I'm going to stop dealing with that particular supplier entirely, and am actually rethinking my model in general.
- House status: No new info. Needless to say, I'm not gonna kill myself trying to make it by Monday, especially since selling off the old stuff is obviously going to take longer than I thought.
I've also decided I'm not going to sign that contract, even if it turns out to be legitimate (which it probably is). That one paragraph is just too worrisome. I should probably tell the one agent that, but I don't feel too urgent about anything right now.
I'm trying to motivate myself to go at least pick up something at the HoD. Don't wanna.