It still read at over $3,000.
So I just got off the phone with them. The original 3-5 days of "review" were apparently increased - I'm supposed to get a decision on the 15th. Maybe. Unless they extend it.
I'm also not too sure whether they fixed the plan or not.
It of course took the usual half an hour to find that out.
I just love large corporations and their billing departments.