I didn't leave until 9:00, but in that time I:
- Installed the new mic receiver
- Went through and tweaked all the new mic settings
- Tried a new antenna configuration, and verified both mics work all the way to the front door
- Balanced both mics for volume
- Cut a shitload of new slips
- Cut a bunch of new disc placeholder tabs
- Found out the bulb type for the can that points at the booth, so I can maybe get enough frikkin' light in there to read the disc numbers.
I hung out there until around 11:30, then headed home, where I vegged - my best skill.
Today, well, I continued vegging. I didn't make it out of the house until 4:00, but that was early enough to get my San Jose business license taken care of - my only official items left are to get my fictitious name through the county, and a business account at my bank. Hopefully tomorrow.
Then to Trader Joe's to pick up some snacky things for tonight, and home. I'm about to leave for the Hamptons with timenchanter. I just heard that sugarbare and hollyk are there, which should make the evening even more fun.