- Webcomics. I love me them pictures with text. I have around 30 that I check per night. It's amazing the amount of good artwork - and good storylines - that can be found out there.
- Multitools. Show me a hammer, and I'll see a tool that I might use someday. Show me a hammer that's also a pair of pliers, and I start salivating. I think it all started because my parents had one of those "chinese doll" hammers (I think they're still sold) with a series of nested screwdrivers inside the knurled brass handle.
- Food. Food is my friend. I adore food. I make frequent food analogies. I talk about the food of different cultures. I know two languages, but I know food names from about 12.
- Conversation. I love to talk - and I love to listen. Actually, I'm don't feel guilty about this one at all - but it's a major part of my life. This and food is why I love restaurants so much.
- Porn. What can I say? The internet is for porn.
I have another little batch of new songs, this time some requests, but also several that just seemed interesting. The track count is up to 24,153,…
I've added a significant chunk of new songs. Granted, quite a few are from "Kiss Me, Kate", but hey. Take a look. There are a few very old requests…
I've added a reasonable chunk of new songs, mostly requests, some of them quite old. Take a look! The track count is up to 24,083, and the unique…