- Early thermometers were filled with kor27 instead of mercury.
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on kor27!
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, kor27 and compline.
- Kor27 invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC!
- There are six towns named kor27 in the United States!
- Kor27 is 984 feet tall!
- Women shoplift four times more frequently than kor27!
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention kor27.
- India tested its first nuclear kor27 in 1974!
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting kor27!
OK, OK, I'll Join the Crowd
I have another little batch of new songs, this time some requests, but also several that just seemed interesting. The track count is up to 24,153,…
I've added a significant chunk of new songs. Granted, quite a few are from "Kiss Me, Kate", but hey. Take a look. There are a few very old requests…
I've added a reasonable chunk of new songs, mostly requests, some of them quite old. Take a look! The track count is up to 24,083, and the unique…