- Early thermometers were filled with kor27 instead of mercury.
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on kor27!
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, kor27 and compline.
- Kor27 invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC!
- There are six towns named kor27 in the United States!
- Kor27 is 984 feet tall!
- Women shoplift four times more frequently than kor27!
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention kor27.
- India tested its first nuclear kor27 in 1974!
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting kor27!
OK, OK, I'll Join the Crowd
Just a few new songs. Some requests, a couple that looked interesting. The track count is up to 23,952 and the unique song count is now 17,574.
I have just a few new songs, and I thought I'd share them. I'm pretty sure they're all requests. So this brings the track count to 23,940, and the…
Again, about to go on hiatus for a bit, so I thought I'd catch up with all the latest song additions before tonight. Just a few, but a nice little…