- Early thermometers were filled with kor27 instead of mercury.
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on kor27!
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, kor27 and compline.
- Kor27 invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC!
- There are six towns named kor27 in the United States!
- Kor27 is 984 feet tall!
- Women shoplift four times more frequently than kor27!
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention kor27.
- India tested its first nuclear kor27 in 1974!
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting kor27!
OK, OK, I'll Join the Crowd
I have just a few new songs, mostly requests that finally got made. The track count is now 23,973, and the unique song count is 17,595.
There's a show tonight, so I thought I'd list the recent additions, which includes a few requests that became available during the hiatus. The…
Just a few new songs. Some requests, a couple that looked interesting. The track count is up to 23,952 and the unique song count is now 17,574.